But until then Cat food chef John Gaspa will share one of his favorite recipes that all of you can make at home for Cheap.
“Hello, my name is John Gaspa and I love cooking highly nutritious meals at home for cats. I get so much joy when my friends and family have me over to cook for their cats”
Very few of us have the time to cook every meal, every day for our precious animals. So we buy best pre-made foods available. But, when we do find time it is truly special. Please stay tuned for the cooking for cats web series. Once you get a couple of these recipes under your belt you will be amazed how easy and fast you can create these wonderful meals.
Let us start with some delicious Tuna.
- 1 can strained will be perfect.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix with 3 tablespoons of cooked brown rice.
- Use the strained water from the canned tuna.
- Add 2 tablespoons of beef broth to make a delicious cat food sauce.
Pour lightly over your newly created dish and serve with pride.